Writing

Monday, February 05, 2007

My Character Goal

My Character Goal

I was a new student to TCIS. First time I came here, it was kind of hard to be familiar with the school and the dorm. So I decided to have my Character Goal. I decided to have a special goal for me.
My Character Goal is to be active. When I was in the Korean School, I was active. But when I came to TCIS, I couldn’t be active, because most of the things were different from Korean School. No matter what happens, I am going to achieve my goal. I am going to explain you guys why I want to be active, and the method I could be active.
The main reason I want to be active is because if I become active, I can make lots of friends. I think activity is the best way to have lots of friends. I am going to eat lunch with my friends, and talk a lot with them. I was very quiet in the lunch time. From now on, I will talk a lot with my friends. That’ll help a lot making numerous friends.
The other reason I want to be active is because I want to have confidence to myself. Before, I was very timid, so I didn’t talk much, I didn’t play much, and I didn’t have confidence to myself. To have confidence to myself, I am going to be brave. I am going to challenge to the world. “Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.” – Amelia Earhart
This statement is absolutely true. I am going to throw my cowardice away, and gain the courage. To challenge, and be brave is a great way to be active.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home