Writing

Monday, January 22, 2007

My Learning Resolutions

My Learning Resolutions
Standard 1. Uses the general skills and strategies of the writing process
- Editing and Publishing
A) GOAL: When I was in USA I was not good at writing, but the problem was that after writing I didn't edit. So I am trying to learn about editing and publishing.
METHOD: I am going to learn about editing and publishing in my writing class from Ms.Johnson. I will practice myself at home.
Standard 2. Uses the stylistic and rhetorical aspects of writing
- Uses paragraph form in writing
A) GOAL: I am going to learn how to separate paragraphs or combine paragraghs.
METHOD: I will learn how to separate or combine paragraghs by practicing writing essays.
Standard 3. Uses grammatical and mechanical conventions in written compositions
- Uses adverbs in written compositions
A) GOAL: Before, I didn't have adverbs almost, so my documents were so boring.
METHOD: I am going to search dictionary about lots of adverbs, and I will find good ones and use them.
Standard 4. Gathers and uses information for research purposes
- Uses variety of print and electronic sources to gather information for research topics.
A) GOAL: I only did my homework by handwriting, but I realized that typing and printing was much easier, so I decided to use some electronic sources for reasearching.
METHOD: I will type a lot for researching and print them a lot. That is going to help me using electronic sources.
6 traits
- On Time
A) GOAL: When I was in Korean School, I often did latework. But in TCIS I will do my works on time,
so I can get great grades.
METHOD: I am not going to do my all works before the due day. I will do my works every single night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home